[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Jan. 17

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jan 17 09:53:05 CST 2011

Hi folks,

Due to the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday today, classes are dismissed,
but pretty much everything else is business as usual.  The only
difference here in the Cafeteria is that the Cyber Cafe will be closed
at lunch but we will be offering those delicious steak melts that
everyone loves as one of our lunch choices.

Our Mountaineers and Lady Mountaineers will be taking on NEO this
evening here in our fieldhouse, so come on out for some great basketball
action.

If you haven't gotten your tickets for the Harlem Ambassador vs.
Wilburton Outlaws game tomorrow evening, you need to get them today or
tomorrow.  Call the Wilburton Chamber of Commerce at 918-465-2759 for
more information on this exciting event happening right here at EOSC in
Wilburton!  You don't want to miss it!

Remember to tune into Mountaineer radio at www.radio.eosc.edu for great
music, important announcements, and interesting and fun commentary by
Doug Sims every morning from 8:00 to 11:00.

Our menu for today includes:
          Smoked sausage jambalaya
          Buttered potatoes
          Corn
          Black eyed peas
          California blend
          Hot rolls

And for dessert, take your choice of Apple Cobbler or a Chocolate Cupcake.