[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Jan. 18

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 18 09:43:48 CST 2011

Hi folks,

It sure looks dreary and wintry out today, but I swear there's what
looks from here like a robin sitting out there in the top of one of our
new little trees on campus as if he's just going to sit there till
Springs comes.   It'll happen before too long, but I think we're still
in for some winter weather before it does.  (They're even threatening
possible snow this Thursday!)

I can't wait to see the Harlem Ambassadors vs. the Wilburton Outlaws
game this evening.  If you haven't gotten your tickets yet, you need to
do that today.  There should still be tickets available at the door, but
the price will be a little higher.  For more information, call the
Wilburton Chamber of Commerce at 465-2759.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Mathematics Instructor Margaret
Sorrell.  I hope she enjoys a wonderful day.

Don't forget if you have an appointment with the Mammogram van, it will
be on campus tomorrow behind the fieldhouse.

Be sure and listen to Mountaineer Radio at www.radio.eosc.edu for lots
of great music, announcements of local events, birthdays and other items
of interest, and as always you'll get to hear everyone's favorite radio
personality, Doug Sims, from 8:00 to 11:00 a.m. Mon. - Fri.

Our menu for today includes:
          Meatloaf
          Sauerkraut with smoked sausage
          Winter blend vegetables
           Hot rolls

And for dessert, take your choice of Chocolate Delight Pie or Lemon
Delight Pie.  Yum!!!