[Eoscstudents] SSS's TRiO Day Project

June Haynes jhaynes at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 18 10:48:45 CST 2011

This is just a reminder that TRiO Student Support Services is collecting
personal items for our military men & women.  You should find a box for your
items in each building. (Look for the big yellow banner!)  We appreciate
anything you can contribute.   A list of preferred items is attached to the
banner and the box.

Some of the area Churches are pitching in.  If you have some place that you
think would help, I will provide the signs and boxes.  Our TRiO day is Feb.
23.  I would like to have all boxes collected on Feb. 18.  Everything will
be packed and taken to OK City on TRiO Day.  The "Hugs Project" will then
pick up the boxes and ship the supplies to our troops.

If you have any questions or need me to pick up your donation, call 465
1822.

Thank You,

June Haynes