[Eoscstudents] Mammogram van Location Correction

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jan 19 09:01:59 CST 2011

In my menu today I had stated that the Mammogram van would be parked
behind the Fieldhouse, but Rudy O'Donley has since informed me that it
will instead be parked in front of the Student Center.  (I'm certainly
glad to find that out before I walked all the way over behind the
Fieldhouse to find nothing!)   If you have an appointment with them
today, take note:  the van is parked in front of the Student Center.

Thanks,