[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Jan. 20

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jan 20 07:57:36 CST 2011

Hi folks,

Our weather situation is not looking terribly good at this time.  I
noticed on the weather this morning that there were lots of closings in
the northeastern part of the state, around Tulsa, and looking outside, I
thought we had just gotten rain, but when I went out to get in the car,
I could tell it was sleet, and that my windshield needed scraped.  Since
then, I've heard Dougo on the radio (in early due to weather
announcements), letting everyone know that Wilburton Public Schools will
be closed today.  Broke my daughter's heart.  (That's sarcasm, you
know.)  I guess it's a good thing that it's Thursday and there are fewer
classes in session on campus than on Monday, Wednesday or Friday.  I
believe the precipitation, in whatever form it takes, is supposed to be
over around noon, so maybe things will be back to normal by tomorrow.
(Just be careful when driving today so you'll be here to see it.)

Our menu for today includes:
          Pork loin
          Carrots
          Hot rolls

And for dessert, have some Coconut Crunch.