[Eoscstudents] Workstudy and RCE jobs

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Mon Jan 24 15:38:49 CST 2011

Student Support Services is still looking for work study and RCE tutors
for both the Wilburton and McAlester Campuses.  Please contact Kathy
Howe at 918-465-1860 if you are interested in tutoring in any subject
that you made an A or B in.  We work with your schedule.

Also, I will be coming to the McAlester Campus on Tuesdays this semester
to give all SSS participants an opportunity to fulfill their contact
requirements for the program.  Remember, you must meet with an SSS
counselor at least 2 times during each semester to remain active and be
eligible for grant aid scholarships.  Meeting with me will count as a
counselor contact.

Don't forget that you can also attend tutoring at either campus, go on
cultural trips and college trips as well.  Active members help us to
reach our goals so that we can remain funded to serve EOSC students.
Your participation is vital!

Look for me at the Wanda Bass Building at 4:00 p.m. starting on February
1, 2011.  If you need more information, call me at 918-465-1823, or you
can e-mail me at slovett at eosc.edu.

Sue Lovett, Director
Student Support Services