[Eoscstudents] Bookstore Ordering #2

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Fri Jul 1 16:25:32 CDT 2011

Just a reminder that when placing your online orders for the Fall semester at www.eoscbookstore.com, you can also add any supplies that you need for your classes.  You can also charge $35.00 worth of clothing to your financial aid as well.  If there is something that you need but you don't see if in the webstore, just give us a call because we may have it in the store.  If you've already placed your order, you can place another order and add supplies or clothing and we can still ship it all together.
Give us a call if you have any questions.
We hope everyone has a safe 4th of July weekend.

Thank you,
Ali Martinez
Bookstore Manager
TBC153/Eastern Oklahoma State College