[Eoscstudents] Menu for TUESDAY July 5

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jul 5 09:04:39 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

I hope everyone had a great, long  Independence Day Weekend.  I enjoyed
mine.  I was really glad we got some rain yesterday, at least in our
neck of the woods.  My plants got a good watering, and my rain barrel is
full again.  It cooled things off, at least temporarily also, and that
was a very welcome relief.  Plants that I've been watering faithfully
for weeks, that have done nothing but droop and look like they were
dying, popped up and acted like they might live after all!  I guess they
needed a little relief from the heat, too!  Water alone just wasn't enough.

According to my calendar, Upward Bound will finish up this week, with
another successful summer camp under their belts.  That won't be the end
of summer camps on campus though, as I show that Nursing Boost Camp and
Church of Christ Singing School Camp are still to come before the summer
is over.

Our menu for today includes:
          Dorito bake
          Mexican rice
          Pinto beans
          Baked potato bar
          Fresh squash
          Corn
          Cornbread
And for dessert, have a piece of luscious Lemon Cake.

Have a great day at Eastern,
Rhoda  :-)