[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. July 18

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jul 18 09:48:56 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

I'm back from taking almost a week off, and I really didn't want to get
up this morning, even though I've been getting up early while I was off
and going outside to sit and enjoy the only cool time of the day.  I
guess the thought of coming back to a desk full of a week's worth of
paperwork to catch up on somehow just isn't as appealing to me as my
nice cool, quiet, peaceful time sitting outside listening to the birds
sing and watching the cats and dogs playing.  (I've been digging through
papers all morning to uncover my desk.  Wish me luck with that!)

Our Singing School campers are back with us this week, and according to
yesterday's numbers, they have more campers than they had expected, so
that's a good thing.  This group has been coming to Eastern for their
summer camp for many years and it's always a treat when they sing for us
on their last day!

Don't forget today is Recycle Day at the OSU Extension Center.  Do
something good for the planet, and take your tires (no ATV or tractor
tires), batteries, clean pesticide containers, paper and magazines,
cardboard, #1 & #2 plastic bottles, aluminum cans, clean steel cans and
ink cartridges by so they can be recycled.

Our menu for today includes:
          Pork loin
or      Chili dogs and French Fries
          Mashed potatoes
          Gravy
          Black eyed peas
          Fried okra
          Fresh spinach
          Macaroni and cheese
          Hot rolls
And for dessert, have some luscious Peach Cobbler.

Keep cool,
Rhoda   8-)