[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. July 19

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jul 19 09:07:56 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

It's Book Buyback week all this week in the EOSC Bookstore on our
Wilburton Campus, so if you have textbooks from your classes you won't
need again, and need a little cash, (and who doesn't?), come see our
friendly bookstore crew and they'll help you out.  Book Buyback is
scheduled for this Wed. from 3:00 to 8:00 p.m. at the McAlester campus,
at Idabel on Thursday from Noon to 3:00 p.m., and at Antlers, also on
Thursday,  from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.  Sounds like Ali's going to have a
very busy week!

It looks like Recycling Day was a huge success yesterday at the OSU
Extension Center.  When I drove by, they had enough recycleable tires in
their parking lot to build a fort, (Fort Tony?), along with bags and
bags of other items to be recycled.  They have partnered with the
Choctaw Nation to host this event and I believe there is another one
scheduled in the fall, so be watching for it and saving back all your
recycleable items to bring.

Our menu for today includes:
            Meatloaf
or         Sub sandwich
            Scalloped potatoes
            Green beans
            Corn on the cob
            Sauerkraut and wieners
            Hot rolls
And for dessert, have a helping of tasty Red Raspberry Poke Cake.

Keep cool,
Rhoda     8-)