[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Thurs. June 16

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jun 16 09:11:22 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

I'm hoping the cloud cover we've got today will keep it from getting too
very hot, but I'm not holding my breath on that.  It's not officially
summer until next week, but it's sure been feeling like it for some time
now.  I bet, hot or not,  there are a lot of fathers out there looking
forward to Father's Day this Sunday and probably the rodeo Friday and
Saturday evenings.   I heard Dougo say on Mountaineer Radio that
there'll even be a rodeo parade on Saturday at 4:00, so get downtown and
check it out.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to EOSC's Director of Nursing, Betty
Wharton, tomorrow to instructor Kathy (Couch) Tackett, and Saturday to
Assistant Registrar, Teri Overbey.  There ought to be lots of cake
floating around and celebrations going on within the EOSC family during
the next few days!  I hope you all have a great time!

For anyone in the McAlester area, or who might be going there tomorrow,
our Wilburton PAWS, (Partners for Animal Welfare Society), group will be
having an adoption day at PetSense tomorrow. Get in there and see all
the wonderful pets just waiting for you to take them home to love!  Or
maybe dad could use a great sidekick for Father's Day.  You know a dog
would be much more loved than a tie or a new shirt, and it would love
him right back.

Our menu for today features:
          Meatloaf
          Scalloped potatoes
          Carrots
          Navy beans
          Green beans
          Fried squash
          Garlic cheese biscuits
And for dessert, have some luscious Lemon Delight.

Have a great weekend,

Rhoda    8-)