[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Thurs. June 23

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jun 23 09:02:43 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

Well, we've made it through another week, and are creeping up on the
long 4th of July weekend.  Also, FYI, our Food Service Manager, Mildred
Whisenhunt will be starting an actual, full, two week vacation next
week!  It's very rare for her to be able to get away from here for that
long, (or very long at all), due to the responsibility of running the
Cafeteria, so she's really looking forward to this time.  The rest of us
will still be here holding down the fort while she's gone, ready for
business as usual, and if there are any after hours emergencies, I can
be reached at 918-448-7494.

Birthdays in the EOSC family for this weekend include:  Ag Instructor,
Mr. Leland Walker who will be turning one year ornier tomorrow, and one
of our "Sister Acts", Joyce Bills, our Human Resources director, and
Karen Clark, our new Registrar, will be celebrating their big days,
Joyce on Saturday, and Karen on Sunday.  I hope they all have a
wonderful time.

There will be lots of guests on campus this evening as we host the
annual Upward Bound Parent's Night Dinner, so please make these special
guests welcome.

Our menu for today includes:
          Beef stroganoff
          Baked potatoes
          California blend vegetables
          Sweet peas
          Fried okra
          Hot rolls
And for dessert, have some All American Apple Cobbler.

Have a great weekend,