[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. June 27

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 27 09:30:47 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

I was very saddened to hear this weekend that we had lost one of our
EOSC family, with the passing of Diamond (formerly Mills) Taylor,
Administrative Assistant in Mitchell Hall.  She was always pleasant to
be around and seemed to have her life heading in a positive direction
with the recent publication of a book she had written, and plans to
write and publish more.  She will be sorely missed by all those she
worked for and with, and even more so by her family and friends.
According to an email sent out to EOSC by Pres. Smith, viewing will be
at Waldrop Funeral Home Wed. from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., and her
services will be at Bowers Baptist Church on Thursday morning at 11:00.
Please keep her family and loved ones in your prayers during this time
of sadness.

Just a reminder, this week and next, our Food Service Manager, Mildred
Whisenhunt will be on vacation so if you need anything from the
Cafeteria, please call my extension, 712, for assistance.  For after
hours emergencies, I can be reached at 918-448-7494.

Our menu for today includes:
          Hamburger steak
or       Grilled chicken
            Carrots
            Zucchini and tomatoes
            Wild rice
            Hot rolls
And for dessert, choose from a variety of Cake.

Have a great day at Eastern,