[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. March 1

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 1 08:52:38 CST 2011

Hi folks,

Well, it appears that March is coming in like a lamb instead of a lion,
which may not bode well for the end of the month, if the old saying
holds true.  I don't care, I'm just going to enjoy as much of this good
weather as I can while we've got it.  And since we've got a baseball
double header here at noon, you might want to get out and enjoy it
yourself if you can get away for a while.  Good luck, guys!

All you Biggest Loser contestants, don't forget today is weigh-in day!
I hope you've been sticking to your diets, exercise programs, or
whatever strategy you've come up with to shed those pounds, get
healthier and win this thing!  This great weather should give you added
incentive to get out and exercise by having some fun in the sun.

In recognition of National Nutrition Month, Dr. Julie (Davis) Collins
has arranged for Mr. Brian Musgrove, a registered dietician from
McAlester Hospital, to speak on the topic of eating disorders by ITV
from the McAlester campus to the Wilburton and Idabel campuses today at
1:10.  This presentation will be broadcast in Baker 115 here at the
Wilburton campus, and Room 310 at Idabel.  Anyone who would like to
learn more on the subject of eating disorders should plan to attend this
informative lecture and the discussion that will follow.  Thank you, Dr.
Collins, for your efforts to educate us and improve our health.

Our menu for today includes:
          Baked chicken breast
 or      Chicken fried steak
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Brussels sprouts
          California blend vegetables
          Corn on the cob
          Zucchini and tomatoes

And for dessert, have a helping of delicious Apricot Cobbler.