[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. March 8 Happy Mardi Gras!

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 8 09:45:21 CST 2011

Hi folks,

Looks like we might have a wet day ahead, but not too cold, so that's a
plus.  (I heard Jared Bills and Holt Rushing broadcasting from the
Wilburton High School baseball game yesterday and they were freezing out
there!  It wasn't exactly what you think of as baseball weather.)  I
looked at the little creek down the hill from my house on the way to
work this morning and I'd say we could really use some rain.  I know our
pond is down, as are all the local ponds and lakes.

Don't forget to get over to the gym today between 11:00 and 12:30 and
weigh in with Loma if you're in the Biggest Loser competition.  You're
required to weigh in periodically in order to remain in the contest.
We'll have some good weather coming up so people will be able to start
getting out and getting some fresh air and exercise soon, and that will
give your weight loss program and your spirits a big boost!

EOSC students should have a blast at the Mardi Gras dance this evening
from 10:00 to midnight.  Let the good times roll!

Our menu for today includes:
         Hamburger steak
          Chicken strips
          Baby carrots
          Garden blend rice
          Hot rolls

And for dessert, pick a piece of pie!  We have Chocolate, Butterscotch
or Lemon Cream to choose from.

Have a great day at Eastern,