[Eoscstudents] Your Opinion Needed

Sonny Bedford sbedford at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 8 09:47:20 CST 2011

As many of you may know, EOSC recently received a large 5-year grant
to provide online services to our students. Development of these
services is proceeding at a good pace. We are very close to
implementing several components of our online services.

I am currently working on the design for a new Online Orientation
section that will be added to our EOSC website. I would like to have
input from everyone on the current design that I am working on and
what they would like to see implemented. I am interested in student,
faculty, and staff responses.

If you have just a few spare minutes, I would like to show you what we
are working on and get your opinions. My office is on the third floor
of the library in Room 309. My hours are 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and
1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.

P.S. I talked to Student Services. Any students who need service
credits will get them for participating in this survey. Thank you for
your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Sonny Bedford
NASNTI Online Student Services Developer
Eastern Oklahoma State College
Bill H. Hill Library Building
3rd Floor Room 309
1301 West Main Street