[Eoscstudents] Eligible PTK List for the Spring 2011 semester

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Wed Mar 23 16:27:30 CDT 2011

Below is the FINAL eligible List for Phi Theta Kappa this semester.  Letters
are being sent to your mailing address unless you live in the dorm on
Eastern's campus. We will try to deliver those to your dorm rooms. The
mailing will go out by the end of this week.

The letter you are receiving will inform you on what you need to do to
complete the process of joining for the semester.  You will find a
membership application form and a T-shirt order form in the envelope.  Go
ahead and fill this out when you bring to my office or one of the campus
designee's who will handle the process.  If you want to sign-up early, you
may certainly do so. The only thing you can't do is sign up late...

Idabel only students - Mrs. Crow will be your designated coordinator at the
Idabel campus.
McAlester only students - Kelly Bogard will be the designated coordinator at
the McAlester campus. You can take your membership form, T-shirt order form
and $65 membership fee to these ladies to join.

IF you are graduating in May and are joining this semester you also need to
let me know if you would like to order a stole/tassel for graduation. I will
have those for you on the New Member Induction ceremony date which is
Sunday, May 1st @ 3 p.m.  The cost for the first 30 students who let me know
is $21.00 for both the stole and tassel. I have 17 on the list so far that
has signed up....after the 30 students, it will be full price to re-order @
$28.00.

*******************

1.	Jones,  Chris