[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. March 24

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Mar 24 09:13:51 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

Looks like it'll be another beautiful day today.  Just a little bit
cooler than yesterday, only reaching into the mid 60's, but that's still
nothing to complain about.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to instructor Darren Schoggins.  Hope
he has a great day!

PAWS of Wilburton will be having an adoption day today in Roy's parking
lot, beginning around 10:00.  The Eastern Statesman staff will be making
a visit to cover this event and do a story on our wonderful
organization, that has been working to adopt out homeless dogs (and
sometimes cats, and even a couple of orphaned baby 'possums and an
occasional chicken) in this area for 10 years now.  Regardless of how
long we've been doing this, and how many dogs we've found homes for, and
how many we've had spayed or neutered, we have never run out of
wonderful dogs who need homes.  Please think about this before you breed
your dog and add to the problem of pet overpopulation.

Also, remember Mark Shields of the OU Health Science Center  will be
speaking to the Math and Science Club today from 12:00 to 1:00 in
Sullivan 104 about  Allied Health Degrees.  If this is something you're
interested in, plan to be there today to learn more.

Good luck to our Baseball and Softball teams who will be playing games
today.  The baseball team will be on the road, but the softball team
will be playing here, so if you get the chance, go catch the game.
They'll appreciate the support.

Our menu for today includes:
             Beef stroganoff
             Mashed potatoes and gravy