[Eoscstudents] Friendly Reminder

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Thu Mar 24 17:06:40 CDT 2011

This is just a friendly reminder that ALL Student Support Services
participants are REQUIRED to make contact with an SSS staff member at
least 2 times during the semester.  If you have not done so, you will
not be offered Grant Aid, and you may also be dropped from our rolls and
will be unable to use any of the services.  Even if you don't need
tutoring or don't want to participate in the workshops and trips, you
still need to come by and tell us that.  We have requirements that we
have to meet as well, and if we don't get a chance to talk with you, we
can't meet those requirements.  So, please come see us!  :-)

Thank you,
Sue Lovett
ext. 823
Room 115 - Johnston Hall