[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Thurs. May 26 No Cyber Cafe today

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu May 26 09:25:39 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

For you EOSC students in the McAlester area, the EOSC Bookstore staff
will be there today from 10:00 to 7:00 for all your textbook needs for
the upcoming semester.  Save some gas $ and get the books you need for
your classes close to home!

With summer hours having begun this week, and the Memorial Day holiday
on Monday, most of us are looking forward to a long, (and I'm hoping
storm-free) long weekend.   Get out and enjoy yourself (safely) on your
time off.

To help out the city pound, PAWS has scheduled an adoption day in front
of Roy's Grocery Store today.  Go by there and see if you can't find a
new BFFF (Best Furry Friend Forever) and save a life.  You'll be glad
you did!  These wonderful dogs deserve a chance to live a life with a
loving family and die of old age many happy years from now.   Due to
this adoption day, our regular monthly meeting which would've been
scheduled for tonight, has been postponed until next Thursday at the
Latimer County Public Library at 6:00 p.m.

Our menu for today includes:
          Hamburger steak
          Scalloped potatoes
          Fresh spinach
          Black eyed peas
          Sauerkraut and little smokies
          Hot rolls
or       Hot ham and cheese with Tator Tots
And for dessert, have a scrumptious piece of Strawberry Shortcake!

Have a great day and a great Memorial Day weekend,