[Eoscstudents] Pick-A-Star

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 14 11:33:53 CST 2011

Pick-A-Star of Latimer County will have a Christmas tree set up at 2 locations this year.  One will be at the Catholic Church in the Parish Hall and the other will be at City Hall.  Please consider going by one of these locations to "Pick-A-Star" so that the needy children of our county can have something to open on Christmas morning.  If not for the Pick-A-Star program, and other programs like them, these children wouldn't get anything from Santa.

This is considered a donation and can be used to help you when you go to file your Federal taxes.

If you should have any questions, please feel free to call me or come by the Bookstore.

Thank you in advance for your consideration in helping to take care of children that have no control over the situation that they're in.
--

Thank you,
Ali Martinez