[Eoscstudents] Menus for Mon. Nov. 14 to Fri. 18

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 14 09:38:24 CST 2011

Hi folks,

Well, here it is!  The week before Thanksgiving break!  Once we make it
through these next five days, we'll have a nice, long week to relax,
celebrate Thanksgiving, EAT, and count our blessings!  If this wonderful
weather would hold out, that would be specatcular!

Monday is looking to be a very busy day on campus, with the ECU transfer
representative setting up in the Student Center from 10:00 to 3:00, a
SAACS Bake Sale in the Cafeteria from 10:00 to 1:00, CAAP tests from
1:00 to 4:00 in Baker 105, and the AFR SE Speech Contest in the
President's Dining Room from 3:00 to 8:00.

Tuesday, we'll be offering our Thanksgiving menu at lunch in the
Cafeteria, so be sure to come and eat with us that day.  CAAP tests will
be held again on Tuesday from 1:00 to 3:00 in Baker 105.

Wednesday will bring another SAACS Bake Sale from 10:00 to 1:00 in the
Cafeteria, and the awesome Twilight Marathon from 1:30 to 8:30 on the
2nd floor of the EOSC Library.  Bring your pillow, blanket, bean bag,
whatever it take to make you comfy and come and enjoy catching on with
Edward, Bella and Jacob before the upcoming release to theaters of the
next (final?) chapter of the Twilight Saga.  Our wonderful library staff
will provide yummy refreshments for this extravaganza so be sure and
attend!

Birthdays on campus this week include, Mimi Kelley of our Financial Aid
office on Monday, Cafeteria Cook (and former Coffee Shop favorite) Susie
Smith, will celebrate a milestone on Wednesday as she turns the big 5 -
0, and Karen Darby and her twin Kelly Bogard will celebrate their joint
birthday on Thursday.

Menus for this week include:

Monday:            Cube steak or grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and
gravy, macaroni and cheese, English peas, corn, hot rolls, chocolate cake

Tuesday:            Thanksgiving menu, Turkey, baked ham, dressing
mashed potatoes and gravy, candied sweet potatoes, green beans, corn,
cranberry sauce, hot rolls, assorted pies, pineapple carrot cake, and
assorted salads

Wednesday:        Chicken strips or BBQ on a bun, baked beans, potato
wedges, corn on the cob, meadow blend veggies, hot rolls, brownies

Thursday:        Pork loin or chicken crispitos, mashed potatoes or
fries, gravy, green beans, brussels sprouts, fried okra, hot rolls,
blackberry or apple cobbler

Friday:            Fish or shrimp poppers, au gratin potatoes or fries,
pinto beans, macaroni and cheese, slaw, cornbread, strawberry cake

Have a great week at Eastern, and an even better week off next week!