[Eoscstudents] Resume Doctor for SSS participants

June Haynes jhaynes at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 14 15:01:12 CST 2011

Attention: Student Support Services' participants

Amanda Smith, Instructor/Accounting is providing a Resume Doctor
presentation.  It is scheduled for Wednesday, Nov. 16 from - 11am - 1:30pm
in the Student Center.

SSS participants will receive credit as your career workshop for our program
by attending this presentation.  You must be sure that you sign in on Ms.
Smith's sign in sheet.  Remember as SSS participants, you are required to do
5 workshops each semester to be eligible for many of the SSS services.  You
will also get help in putting together your resume.

" RESUME DOCTOR"

Wed. Nov. 16, 11am-1:30pm

If you have any questions, please call my office, 918.465.1822.

June Haynes, Counselor

Student Support Services

Johnston 111