[Eoscstudents] ATTENTION SSS PARTICIPANTS ONLY!

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 14 16:37:00 CST 2011

Student Support Service students who are in their second or more
semester, please come by and sign up for the Grant Aid Scholarship.
This is only for SSS participants.  Remember that the requirements are:

Be in at least your second semester with SSS, and an active
participant.  (Students who received the grant in the spring semester
are not eligible.)
Be receiving a Pell Grant
Have an unmet need of at least $555
Have a GPA of 2.0 or better. (If you are not making a 2.0, please come
to the SSS offices and talk with us.)

The DEADLINE for you to sign up is November 18!  That only gives you
till Friday, so please don't delay.  I am in room 115 of Johnston Hall.

Students who are on other campuses and cannot come by, please call me at
918-465-1823.  McAlester students may also see me tomorrow (Tuesday,
Nov. 15) at 4:00 in the main lobby of the Wanda Bass Building.  I will
have a TRiO sign on the table.

Thank you,
Sue Lovett, Director
Student Support Services