[Eoscstudents] work-study

Gail Wilson gwilson at eosc.edu
Wed Nov 30 12:13:20 CST 2011

If you are interested in being employed at Eastern under the work-study
program for the Spring 2012 semester-please come by my office (Choctaw Hall
#123) or call me at (918) 465-1769 or e-mail me at
<mailto:gwilson at eosc.edu> gwilson at eosc.edu during the week of finals (Dec
5-9). I will compile a brand new list. Also take note that having a job for
the current semester does not ensure you having a job next semester. It is
the responsibility of each "student" to contact me each semester.

Important:  Students currently working on work-study must let me know they
want to continue the same job for the spring semester.

Thank you and good luck with finals.

Gail Wilson

Eastern Oklahoma State College

Financial Aid Officer