[Eoscstudents] Sarah's Key Movie Viewing

Maria Martinez mmartinez at eosc.edu
Wed Nov 30 10:25:50 CST 2011

Good Day to all,

The LIBRARY will be showing the movie, Sarah's Key (our last book club
selection), at 3:30pm and 6:00pm on Thursday, December 1st (TOMORROW) on our
two BIG SCREENS on the second floor.

Please click here to view the POWERFUL trailer:   SARAH
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w182qmadmbk&feature=related> 'S KEY TRAILER

ALSO, we still have copies of The Help, our next book club selection,
available in the library. Our discussion will not be until January, so
please come check a copy out for your Holiday Break!

Happy Holidays to all, and hope to see you soon,

The Library Staff

Maria, Kim, and Gabriela

library at eosc.edu

P.S.-----PLEASE NOTE:  There is a resume workshop on Thursday at 6pm in the
Student Center Ballroom.  The library staff wants everyone to know that the
movie, Sarah's Key WILL BE AVAILABLE for one-day check -out after our event
(and yes, we will send it to other sites, if remote site students are
interested!).  However, the Resume Doctor will only be available Thursday
evening.  Please take this into consideration when making your plans for
Thursday evening!!  We are sorry for the scheduling conflict.