[Eoscstudents] Phi Theta Kappa New Member Induction Ceremony held today, Sunday

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Sun Oct 16 17:29:00 CDT 2011

I would like to extend a very big thank you to all who helped make the PTK
new member induction a complete success. The new PTK officer team did an
excellent job conducting the ceremony and Mrs. Ruth Brelsford gave a
wonderful speech to these so deserving students and their families.  The
2011-12 officer team includes: Kassandra Kelley, Cassandra Griffith, Will
Davenport, Heather Campbell, Jessi Collins, Jessie Lowrimore, and Amy Woods.

I would like to say a special thanks to the following : Kay Langham, Coach
Amber Taylor, Asst. Coach Brittney Bennett, Dr. Steve Smith, Keith Lewis and
Ruth Brelsford for coming and showing their support . letting these students
know that they are special and we are very proud of their accomplishments.

A special thank you also to my mom, Gertrude Bohanon, for coming over and
making sure the food was in place and ready for the guests after the
ceremony.

For those who couldn't attend due to other obligations we completely
understand. Faculty, if you would please take the time in your classes to
congratulate the following as they have achieved a great honor . I know you
enjoy them as faculty in your classes and appreciate their hard work. The 29
new members for the Fall 2011 semester are:

.        Patricia Alexander

.        Shawna Baden

.        Casey Boatman

.        Lisa Brown