[Eoscstudents] PBL Meeting This Thursday

Tia Kelley tkelley at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 6 09:37:48 CDT 2011

Hey guys

I can't tell you how excited Mrs. Smith and I are at the outcome of last week's meeting.  It is very excited as faculty advisors to see such a large group come together on their own and get involved with campus life.  As I stated last week, this is the first time in many years that all the officer positions have been filled!

The agenda for this week's meeting will be to:

1.  Officer Reports

2.  Set time for Officer Training
3.  Set time for Member and Officer Meetings
4.  Talk about setting up Face Book
5.  Set time for Group Picture for yearbook and school paper
6.  Talk about the State Leadership Conference to be held in McAlester, October 8th
7.  Homecoming Festivities

8.  Announcements

So you can get an idea of how you will conduct all future meetings, I will put together this week's meeting agenda and officer reports.  We have a lot of material to cover in an hour, so please come with your thoughts in mind.

I look forward to seeing everyone Thursday at 12:10 p.m. in Mitchell 201.

Tia Kelley
Business Administration Department Chair
Eastern Oklahoma State College
1301 W. Main
Mitchell Hall 113A
Wilburton, OK 74578