[Eoscstudents] Honors students ONLY

Ruth Brelsford rbrelsford at eosc.edu
Fri Aug 17 13:01:45 CDT 2012

Students accepted into the Honors program:  MANDATORY MTG for ALL Honors
students, Monday, 8-20-12, 5 p.m. Pratt 205.  I will have pizza and drinks.
Bring your "Eastern is going GREEN" cups and let's plan the year.

We will sign contracts.  If you are not present, I will assume that you do
not want to be part of the Honors program for 2012-13.

Students who are interested in Eastern Honors program:  talk to me Monday
after 2 pm in my office, Pratt 202.  You must talk to me Monday because you
will have to add a class before 5 p.m. in order to qualify for program.
Bring your transcript and ACT scores.

Thanks

--rb