[Eoscstudents] The Morning Show and new equipment install

Eastern Radio radio at eosc.edu
Mon Aug 20 16:09:25 CDT 2012

The Mountaineer Morning Show will not air this week. To better serve our valued listeners, we will be installing some new equipment and software. During this time, you can still tune in to our regular broadcast of music and announcements 24/7 at www.radio.eosc.edu(http://www.radio.eosc.edu) and on your smartphone from the free Tunein Radio app. Thank you for listening!!

Mountaineer Radio at Eastern Oklahoma State College
Stream Live at www.radio.eosc.edu ~ Tell Everyone!

Doug Sims
General Manager
Mountaineer Radio