[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Dec. 10 thru Fri. Dec. 14

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Dec 10 09:18:32 CST 2012

 Hi folks,

Our menu for the week of Mon. Dec. 10 thru Fri. Dec. 14 includes:

Monday:  Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, broccoli spears, fried squash, hot rolls, potato soup, carrot cake. The fast food option for Monday will be hamburgers.

Tuesday:  Pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, corn, hot rolls, assorted pies.

Wednesday:  Lasagna, steamed red potatoes, vegetable blend, brussels sprouts, baby carrots, hot rolls, apple cobbler.

Thursday:  King Ranch chicken, pinto beans, fried okra, hot rolls or cornbread, chocolate delight.

Friday:  Oven beef stew, English peas, Normandy vegetables, hot rolls, or chili dogs and fries.

(The Cyber Cafe will be closed this week, but there will be a fast food option each day.  Some menu substitutions may occur.)

Students, don't forget about the wonderful Pillows and Pancakes cram session in the Cafeteria from 9:00 to 10:30 this evening, sponsored by Student Services.  Here's your chance to come study for those finals you're not confident about, and get some great free food at the same time!

Tuesday at 2:00 the EOSC Staff Council will hold its monthly meeting in the Library Conference Room, and a group photo session is on the agenda, so bring your best smile!

Thursday morning, be sure and have those Shred-It bins filled, as I believe they are scheduled to be emptied that day, and Thursday evening EOSC will host the Lion's Club Christmas Party.  This wonderful civic organization holds their weekly lunch meetings in our President's Dining Room most weeks during the school year.

Then Friday evening, our local electric co-op, Kiamichi Electric will hold their Christmas party in the Ballroom on campus.  KEC employees are no strangers to Eastern, as they have been holding their annual meeting in our fieldhouse for many years.

The dorms will close at 5:00 on Friday, so no dinner meal will be served, and the Cafeteria will be closed until breakfast on Jan. 7.

The Cafeteria Staff would like to wish each and every one of you the most wonderful Christmas ever!  May the true reason for the season fill your hearts and lives.

Have a great Christmas break!
Rhoda