[Eoscstudents] PTK's TOYS FOR TOTS - Wrapping and Distribution on Monday, December 10th

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Mon Dec 10 10:39:09 CST 2012

PTK is needing names of Eastern students who have small children (Ages 10
and younger) and could use a little help this Christmas.

Everything is kept confidential. You may add yourself to this list, or if
you know of someone, please send information TODAY!!

I have several who have been given to me by various sources, but am hoping
that if we have missed anyone that you will let me know via reply to this
e-mail.

I need the ages and gender of children only and a contact phone number.

Thank you,

Mrs. Kennedy

Eastern Oklahoma State College

Computer Science Department Chair