[Eoscstudents] Menus for Mon. Feb. 6 to Fri. Feb. 10

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 6 10:15:39 CST 2012

Hi folks,

Well, after months of wondering where winter was, I believe it showed up
this weekend.  Don't know how long it will stay, but after all the
pretty warm weather, with the flowers budding and blooming out, and
birds singing like it was spring, this cold spell was kind of a shock to
my system.  And the frost and fog this morning when I came outside to go
to work didn't help.

There will be a Staff Council meeting this Tuesday at 2:00 in the
Library Conference Room for anyone interested in attending.

Tim Tingle, well known Choctaw storyteller, will be in the Ballroom at
7:00 this Tuesday evening, to speak to entertain people with his
wonderful stories.

Wednesday evening, you'll want to grab your sweetheart and go to the
Valentine's Dance in the Ballroom.  It should be a great time!

Thursday will be the second weigh-in for the Biggest Loser contest here
at Eastern, from 10 - 12 in the Fieldhouse with Loma Messex, and
Thursday evening, you'll want to come and hear Linda Morgan as she
speaks to students in the latest in the "Leadership to Go" series.

Saturday, the Math Counts kids will once again be on campus, and the
Sweetheart Soiree will be held in the White House, hosted by the Latimer
County Arts Council.

Birthdays for this week include, Tia Kelley on Tuesday, Sandra Robertson
on Thursday and Carter Mattson on Sunday.

Our menus for this week include:

Monday:      Spaghetti and meat sauce, broccoli, corn, fried squash,
garlic bread, baked potatoes, cheesecake.

Tuesday:      Pepper steak over rice, baby carrots, green beans,
cabbage, hot rolls, chicken gumbo soup, assorted pies.

Wednesday:   Pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy, pinto beans, fried
okra, corn on the cob, cornbread or hot rolls, baked potatoes, fresh
apple cake.

Thursday:      Chicken fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy,
macaroni and cheese, sweet peas, winter blend veggies, biscuits, peach
cobbler

Friday:            Hamburger steak, steamed potatoes, brown gravy,
seasoned rice, navy beans, meadow blend veggies, spinach, hot rolls,
assorted cookies.

Come and eat with us, we appreciate your business!

Have a great week at Eastern,