[Eoscstudents] Bookstore charging almost over...

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Wed Jan 18 08:38:51 CST 2012

Charging at the Bookstore for your books and supplies (and $50.00 of clothing) will continue until the end of day on Monday, January 23rd.  If you are still needing books, supplies or clothing, and already have your book voucher, call us here at the Bookstore, 918-465-1713 and we'll be happy to do the transaction over the phone and ship the items to you.

If you are still needing books and supplies and no not have a book voucher yet, call Cyndi in the Business Office at 918-465-1831 and have her send us your voucher and then transfer you to the Bookstore and we can still get you processed.

Be sure to join us on Facebook to keep updated with all the latest Bookstore and EOSC news.

--

Thank you,
Ali Martinez