[Eoscstudents] Students enrolled in AOT 2343

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Wed Jan 18 09:14:36 CST 2012

All students enrolled in AOT 2343 (Coding for Reimbursement) probably already know that one of your books have not yet been published by the publisher.  I just got an email from that publisher saying that they are running behind on the publication of the book until the end of the month.  I have notified the Deptartment Chair of this division, so no one has to worry.  The professor will begin teaching from that book when it arrives.

NOW, if you have pre-paid for this book with your financial aid, you are in good shape, but if you have not pre-paid for this book, please let us know so that we can do so as all financial aid charging closes on Monday.  Call us here at the Bookstore at 918-465-1713 and we can do that transaction over the phone and then ship you the book when it gets here.  Then no one is out of pocket.

Can the students that are enolled in this class please reply to this email and let us know if you do or do not have your book so that we can make sure that you're all taken care of before financial aid closes and that we have an accurate count?

Thank you!!

--

Thank you,
Ali Martinez