[Eoscstudents] [Fwd: [Eoscall] STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES' UNIVERSITY TRANSFER TRIP SCHEDULE FOR SPRING 2012]

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Fri Jan 20 00:18:44 CST 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Eoscall] STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES' UNIVERSITY TRANSFER TRIP
SCHEDULE FOR SPRING 2012
Date: 	Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:07:17 -0600
From: 	June Haynes <jhaynes at eosc.edu>
To: 	eoscstudents at lists.onenet.net, eoscall at lists.onenet.net,
"':eoscfac at lists.onenet.net'"@mta3.msg.onenet.net

This schedule is not complete. Some of the universities don't  have
their dates set. I will keep checking and updating info as I get it.
 SSS students that  are interested in going on any of the trips (these
will be actual transfer trips), can come by my office to sign up.
 Please watch your EOSC emails for updates.  Please see the attached file.

If you are graduating from EOSC or transferring to a university in the
summer of fall 2012 semester, you must be thinking now about applying
for scholarships and applying to the university of your choice.  All of
the universities I have on my schedule have all of the information you
will need on their web site.  If I can be of assistance, please come by
my office in Johnston 111, Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.  I
usually am out of the office between 12:00-1:00pm for lunch.  I also am
in class from (9:10-10:00am), Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

TRiO Student Support Services can help you with many of your academic
endeavors.  All of our services are free!

June Haynes, Counselor

EOSC TRiO Student Support Services