[Eoscstudents] Women's History Month Speaker

Lori Mitchell lmitchell at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 27 15:11:03 CDT 2012

 March is Women's History Month and Eastern Oklahoma State College is recognizing the varied roles and contributions of women to society by hosting Colonel Stephanie A. Jeffords on campus.  Jeffords will discuss "Breaking the Glass Ceiling" at 1:30pm tomorrow,March 28th, in the Student Center Ballroom.  Jeffords will be speaking to students, faculty, staff and community members on how she persevered in a field that many looked to as only for men.
I am sure that Colonel Jeffords will have a powerful message for her audience so I welcome you to attend and listen to her informative presentation.

--
Lori A. Mitchell
Student Life Coordinator

"Alone we can do so little.... but together we can do so much!"