[Eoscstudents] Join me right now for The Morning Show!

Eastern Radio radio at eosc.edu
Wed Mar 28 08:09:13 CDT 2012

 Join me right now for The Mounatineer Morning Show until 11am! Listen online at www.radio.eosc.edu(http://www.radio.eosc.edu) and on your smartphone from the free Tunein Radio app! Today, Tim Tebow ranked 4th. in the marketing world, Talihina man charged with first degree murder, Poteau man's hearing begins in parents murder, Harry Potter e-books, Thunder routs Portland, Country Music 3-peat, Back in Time History, This Day in Music, Birthdays, music and more!

Mountaineer Radio at Eastern Oklahoma State College
Stream Live at www.radio.eosc.edu ~ Tell Everyone!

Doug Sims
General Manager
Mountaineer Radio