[Eoscstudents] Horticulture Department Plant Sale Friday November 30

Penny Jones pjones at eosc.edu
Thu Nov 29 08:41:23 CST 2012

Hello,

The Eastern Horticulture Department is having a Plant Sale on Friday,
November 30, 2012 in the student center from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.  We
will have Poinsettias for Christmas as well as many varieties of houseplants
in several sizes of pots for every budget!  We are selling out much of our
stock rather than move it across the highway to the new greenhouse later in
the year.

Poinsettias are $10. We have red, pink, pink & white marble and white.
Houseplant prices range from $3 for some 4" pots and up for larger sizes.
Some of our selections include:

Aloe Vera

Agave

Spider Plants

Peace Lilies

Mouse-ear Jew

Wandering Jew

Swedish Ivy

Mother-of-Thousands

Golden Barrel Cactus

Ferns

English Ivy

And many more!

Hope to see you at the Plant Sale!

Merry Christmas!

Penny Raspotnik

Agriculture Economics/Horticulture Instructor

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 West Main Street

Wilburton,OK  74578

(918) 465-1785