[Eoscstudents] Menus for Mon. Oct. 15 thru Wed. Oct. 17

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 15 09:06:50 CDT 2012

Hi folks,

Whoohoo!!!  Fall Break week is here, so get all your work done up early so you can enjoy these wonderful days off without worrying about work.  I hope I'll see a lot of you at the Fall Festival at Robber's Cave this weekend, too.

I hope all those who attended enjoyed the EOSC Employees picnic this past Saturday.  There was lots of great food, featuring burgers prepared by Eddie Woods and crew, and lots of great desserts brought by various attendees.  Of course, a big hit was the door prizes. (It's always nice when everyone goes home with something.)  Many thanks to all those of you who attended, and to those of you who worked hard to make this picnic possible once again.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Mr. Keith Lewis, our all-around fixer of all things electrical, (at least all those that pertain to TVs and telephones), and to Mr. Jeff Weems, head computer guru, on Wednesday.  I don't know what we'd do without these two.  We all keep them busy, and they (with some help) keep all our technology running right.

LUNCH Menus for Mon. Oct. 15 thru Wed. Oct. 17:
Monday:  Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, English peas, hot rolls, orange cake.  Minestrone soup on salad bar.

Tuesday:  Baked chicken, steamed red potatoes, broccoli and rice casserole, fried squash, hot rolls, apple cobbler.  Beef noodle soup on salad bar.

Wednesday:  Lasagna, California blend vegetables, baked potato bar, corn on the cob, garlic bread, fresh apple cake.  Vegetable soup on salad bar.

DINNER Menus:
Monday:  Tacos, Mexican rice, refried beans, or BBQ on bun with chips, chocolate chip cookies.

Tuesday:  Chicken-n-biscuit, fish on a bun with waffle fries, macaroni and cheese, green beans, ice cream & toppings.

Wednesday:  Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, cabbage, fried okra, cookie bars, hot ham and cheese and chips.

Enjoy your Fall Break!
Rhoda