[Eoscstudents] Menus for Tues. Sept.

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 4 10:10:09 CDT 2012

Hi folks,

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day Weekend and holiday.  I know lots of you probably went to the big Choctaw festival at Tuskahoma.  That's always the big deal in this area on Labor Day weekend.

Don't forget to use your special "Eastern is Going Green" tumblers, (provided by Ruth Brelsford's Honors Group, with the help of Student Services), when you come to the Cafeteria for meals.  We're saving lots of styrofoam usage and landfill space by using these wonderful gifts.  Be sure and thank Ruth and her Honors Students for this thoughtful gesture, and if you haven't yet gotten one, there are still some tumblers left up in Student Services, so go on up and see Dana or Lori and get yours today!  You can also bring in your tumbler between meals for a .50 beverage refill.  Now that's a great deal!

Menu for Tues. Sept. 4 thru Fri. Sept. 7:

Lunch:

Tuesday:  Chicken parmesan, green beans, California blend vegetables, loaded baked potato bar, garlic bread, cheesecake.

Wednesday:  Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, steamed cauliflower with cheese sauce, hot rolls, pumpkin pie cake.

Thursday:  Roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, baby carrots, English peas, hot rolls, apple cobbler.

Friday:  Indian tacos, pinto beans, Mexican rice, green chili corn, cornbread, Rice Krispie Treats.

Dinner:

Tuesday:  BBQ smoked sausage or bologna, spicy potato cubes, corn on the cob, baked beans and ice cream with toppings.

Wednesday:  Sweet and sour chicken, egg rolls, fried rice, Asian vegetables, or cold cut deli with chips, ice cream with toppings.

Thursday:  Breakfast bar, breakfast pizza, hash browns, biscuits and gravy, French toast, sausage, ice cream with toppings.

Friday:  Cyber only.

Have a great week at Eastern,

Rhoda