[Eoscstudents] New Counselor In SSS

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 4 10:49:37 CDT 2012

As you know, June Haynes retired last spring and left a vacancy in the
Student Support Services Counselor's position.  I am very happy to
announce that we have asked Kinya Meineke, a former EOSC student, to
take the position, and she accepted.  Kinya is a M.A.g. degree with an
emphasis in Leadership and Service.  I think she will be an excellent
counselor, and will fit in at Eastern very well.  She has some great
ideas on how to improve our services, and I think the students will find
that she is well qualified to meet their individual needs.  She has
developed many workshops and is well trained in career development
starting with career inventories, resumes, portfolios and much more.

I want to invite you to come by and meet her and hope you will extend
her a warm welcome.  A meet and greet reception will be announced at a
later date.

Thanks,
Sue Lovett, Director
Student Support Services