[Eoscstudents] Eastern Student Government Association

Greg Warren gwarren at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 11 09:06:06 CDT 2012

Dear Student:

I am writing to inform you that the Eastern Student Government Association
(ESGA) will be holding their first meeting this evening, September 11th, at
8:00 PM in room 224 of the Student Center.  The meeting is open to all
students although official club representatives need to be there.  The ESGA
officers have already discussed some exciting plans for the year and I am
looking forward to an active, productive year.  ESGA is the avenue for the
student voice to be heard at Eastern so I encourage you to attend these
meetings.

Please feel free to contact me or ESGA President Reilly Cloud if you have
any questions.

Greg Warren

Dean of Students/Athletic Director

Eastern Oklahoma State College