[Eoscstudents] Did you BORROW a book from ME??

Kinya Meineke kmeineke at eosc.edu
Fri Aug 23 09:49:11 CDT 2013

Did you BORROW a book from me in the Spring or Summer??

If you answered YES and have not brought your book back.PLEASE DO!  You will
be placed on a DO NOT LOAN LIST and will no longer be able to receive books
from the Book Lending Program or qualify for Grant Aid.  If you have any
questions regarding Student Support Services and our programs please come
visit me in Johnston Hall 111 or contact me by phone or e-mail.

Kinya Meineke, M.A.g.

Counselor/Advisor

Student Support Services

Eastern Oklahoma State College