[Eoscstudents] End of term transcripts

Dana Lewis dlewis at eosc.edu
Mon Dec 2 08:49:55 CST 2013

Dear Current Eastern students:

If you are in need of official transcripts to be mailed once final grades
are posted, please send your requests to me now so that we may have those
during end-of-term processing, the week of December 16-20. Offices will be
closed December 18-January 1, 2014, so please get your requests submitted
now. Also, please indicate on your form if the transcript needs to be sent
after Fall 2013 grades are posted. The forms can be found on Eastern's
website at www.eosc.edu. You can find the form by typing "transcript request
form" in the search box. With two clicks, you are there. Please include a
copy of a photo id and be sure to sign the form. At the bottom of the form
you will find all of the information you need to submit it. If you have any
questions, please call me at 918.465.1813 or send me an email at
dlewis at eosc.edu.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Registrar's
Office!

Sincerely,

Dana Lewis