[Eoscstudents] REMINDER!!!!!

Kinya Meineke kmeineke at eosc.edu
Fri Feb 1 11:19:46 CST 2013

REMINDER OF FEBURARY EVENTS AND TUTRING SCHEDULE:

I just wanted to remind our SSS TRiO Students of the upcoming events in
February:

.       FREE Basket/Drawing

.       February 12th Mardi Gras Party

.       February 20th TRiO Day in OKC

If you are interested in any of these events please let me know.  Also,
below you will find this semesters Tutoring Schedule.  This is FREE tutoring
for our students.  If you are in need of a tutor we are here to help.
Please, come down to Johnston Hall 1st floor to our tutoring lab.  The
services are Free for our students to take advantage of!!!!  Respond to this
Email for an entry to win the Sweetheart/Sweetart Basket!!

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Galina  (Prof)

Algebra, Etc.

3:30-7:00

3:30-7:00

3:30-7:00

Every other Thurs.

3:30-7:00

Amanda   (Wk study)

Algebra, English, Biology, Botany, Government, Soils

1:30-5

1-5:30

9:30-11:30

Kinya Meineke, M.A.g.