[Eoscstudents] Menus for Mon. Feb. 4 to Fri. Feb. 8

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 4 09:12:12 CST 2013

Hi folks and Happy February,

It looks like a rainy start to the week here at Eastern.  For all you energetic folks out there, there will be Dodgeball games in the Fieldhouse from 6:30 to 9:30 this evening.

Tuesday, the Oklahoma Blood Institute will hold a blood drive in the Ballroom from 10:30 to 3:00, so come donate to save a life.

Wednesday, we will have a group of 60-70 Hugo Juniors on campus to tour Eastern and see what we have to offer.  Please make them welcome and assist them in any way you can.  There will also be a Building Monitors Meeting at 2:00 in Mitchell 206 for all you designated Building Monitors.

Thursday, Shred-It should be here to empty their bins, so be sure and get all your scrap paper in them in time.  Also on Thursday, our Mountaineers and Lady Mountaineers will take on Carl Albert, so be sure and come out and cheer our teams on to victory.  Wear your Blue and Gold and show your spirit!

Saturday, Eastern's campus will once again host the annual Math Counts competition.

Birthdays in the EOSC Family this week include Tina Ray, celebrating today, and Sandra Robertson, celebrating on Saturday.  Both of these wonderful ladies work in our Student Affairs department, and do an excellent job for Eastern.

Lunch menus for this week include:

Monday:  Baked ham, sweet potatoes, green beans, stuffing, hot rolls, peach cobbler.

Tuesday:  Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, brussels sprouts, squash, hot rolls, assorted pies.

Wednesday:  Pork fried rice, egg rolls, oriental vegetables, broccoli florets, hot rolls, bread pudding.

Thursday:  Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, fried okra, corn on the cob, biscuits, fresh apple cake.

Friday:  Tuna croquettes, scalloped potatoes, pinto beans, turnip greens, cornbread, or chili dogs, assorted cookies.

Dinner menus include:

Monday:  Chicken strips, mashed potatoes and gravy, fried okra, vegetable blend, or hamburgers with fries, ice cream and toppings.

Tuesday:  Fish or BBQ on a bun with chips, macaroni and cheese, baked beans, corn, brownies.

Wednesday:  Chicken and dumplings, or hot ham and cheese, English peas, squash, loaded baked potato bar, ice cream and toppings.

Thursday:  Pizza and pasta bar, bread sticks, vegetable bar, cheesecake.

Friday:  Cyber selections.

Have a great week at Eastern,

Rhoda