[Eoscstudents] Give Away today on the morning show!!

Eastern Radio radio at eosc.edu
Thu Feb 14 08:46:34 CST 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Go to our Facebook page and find the posting below and comment for your chance to win! The winner will be announced today!
www.facebook.com/mountaineerradio(http://www.facebook.com/mountaineerradio)

COMMENT ON THIS POST TO WIN!! Yes, you could win FOUR tickets to the Harlem Ambassadors on Feb. 19th. at EOSC Wilburton and also a Robotix CD!! Just comment on this posting and we will put your name in the hopper for your chance to win! Only one entry per person. We will draw and announce the winner here on our Facebook page and also on the Mountaineer Morning Show with Dougo this Thursday. So, what are you waiting for? Comment on this posting right now for your chance to WIN

Mountaineer Radio at Eastern Oklahoma State College
Stream Live at www.radio.eosc.edu ~ Tell Everyone!

Doug Sims
General Manager
Mountaineer Radio