[Eoscstudents] Menus for Mon. Jan. 14 to Fri. Jan. 18

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jan 14 09:08:34 CST 2013

Hi and welcome back everyone!

I hope everyone enjoyed their wonderful break!  Looks like we all survived the predicted end of the world, Christmas and New Years in one piece.   I guess the next big thing is the Zombie Apocalypse!  Is everyone ready?

Since Eastern is into recycling, we've recycled one of our employees here in the Cafeteria.  Carla Noah is back with us, just in time for her birthday on Tuesday.  Sharing a birthday with Carla is Political Science professor Cathy Cogburn.  And to finish out the week, the Dean of the Science & Math Division, Margaret Sorrell, will celebrate her birthday on Friday.  Happy Birthday to all you wonderful ladies!

Also on Friday, the newly renovated former Pratt Little Theatre will be dedicated for former Eastern instructor, Johnnie Wray, at 1:30.  Please make plans to attend if possible and see the beautiful new look of this Eastern gem.

Our lunch menus for the week include:

Monday:   Hamburger steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, cabbage, corn on the cob, hot rolls, banana pudding.

Tuesday:  Chicken parmesan over pasta, steamed broccoli, fried squash, bread sticks, cherry cheesecake.

Wednesday:  Pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy, blackeyed peas, macaroni and cheese, fresh spinach, hot rolls, peach cobbler.

Thursday:  Tacos, Mexican rice, refried beans, loaded baked potato bar, peanut butter cake.

Friday:  Beef goulash, fried okra, vegetable blend, and hot rolls OR fish on a bun with fries, fudge brownies.

Dinner menus are as follows:

Monday:  Breakfast bar:  French toast, sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, biscuits, hash browns or tuna salad subs with chips.  Ice cream & toppings for dessert.

Tuesday:  Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, cauliflower with cheese sauce, English peas, or grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup.  Chocolate chip cookies.

Wednesday:  Pasta bar:  Spaghetti with meatballs, chicken alfredo, cheese ravioli, garlic bread, vegetable blend.  Ice cream with toppings.

Thursday:  Chicken strips with fries, corn on the cob, baked beans, fried squash, or chili dogs.  Ice cream with toppings.

Friday:  Cyber cafe selections.

Have a great week at Eastern,
Rhoda