[Eoscstudents] Financial Aid opens July 29th

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Wed Jul 17 15:34:13 CDT 2013

If you are using Financial Aid to purchase your books and supplies, we hope to see you on July 29th which is when it opens.  Be sure to go to the Business Office first to get your voucher and then come to the Bookstore and we'll be here to help you.  We will also be going to McAlester, Idabel and Antlers campuses to sell books and supplies there as well.

Be sure to join us on Facebook at EOSC Bookstore to keep up with all the dates.

Hope to see you all soon.

--
 Thank you,
Ali Martinez